Thursday, April 2, 2009

Carmel's Cupcake Endeavor For Kids Who Can't Cook Good

I favored my dear colleague's presentation on Tuesday because I hate pink but it made me want cupcakes and she spoke well about something she was actually passionate about. Many of my close friends have been into cooking and though I've never really gotten into it, I can see how it's easy to be passionate about it.

Onto topic #2... This picture I revamped:



I had actually done it a while back, but with the help of Adobe Photoshop I made it look a little better.

I hope you all enjoy it ey.
Au revoir.
- Adain

3 comments:

  1. Howdy, so you didn't have to write about the picture you manipulated, but it looks great on your blog. Normally Ms. Belisle will address homework topic 1. and then topic 2. is a seperate assignment? Make sense? But it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I noticed that you only picked one person's presentation. You needed to pick 2 favorite presentations. Remember, weren't you going to enter them all into a competition? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. adan i really liked the originality on your web design. I liked how you made your own letters. good job.

    ReplyDelete