Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Two Favorite Blogs Thus Far

I thoroughly enjoyed Katie's presentation on the history of being a DJ because the music business is fascinating to me and the history is interesting as well. My second favorite had to be Taylor's presentation on Chinese, since I'm actually taking it with him and everything he said made sense to me despite how I was starving towards the end of class. Basically, since it stuck with me even though I was hungry, it was really interesting. When I'm hungry, I'm usually as attentive as a termite.

Anyway, I'm going to see what presentations there'll be today and pick two from there, and then they all enter a coliseum for battle royale to see who gave the best presentation. My money might be on Taylor. Stay tuned.
- Adain

4 comments:

  1. A well delivered presentation. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your passion was transmited to every person listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Colleague,
    Fantastic presentation - definitely learned some awesome facts. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you presented your topic. You were enthusiastic and well spoken. The music industry seems like it would be fun to have a career in.

    ReplyDelete